Abstract submission start:January 14(Tue) 2014
- 1. Qualification for application and number of lectures
- Applications for lectures are accepted at any time regardless of the number and membership is not required to apply.
The symposium sessions mostly consist of invited talks only, but contributed talks are also available. For more details, please see the page for symposium sessions.
Applications for membership are accepted at any time. If you are non-member, please refer to the Homepage of the Japanese Society of Microscopy.
- 2. Abstract submission period
- January 14(Tue) 2014 -
February 12(Wed)February 19(Wed) 2014
- 3. Presentation style
- Contributed talks are either oral or poster presentations, however lectures at the symposium are oral presentations only.
Oral presentations: One projector is available in each room.
Poster Sessions: Specifications for poster board: 210cm vertically × 90cm horizontally
Specifications for exhibitions: 170cm vertically × 90cm horizontally
- 4. Notification of abstract acceptance
- After the decision of the Program Committee, all the presentation titles will be indicated on the conference homepage.
- 5. Instructions for presentation sessions and presentation style
- Regarding presentation sessions (general and symposium sessions) and their style (Oral/Poster), the Committee will meet applicants' requirements as much as possible. However, in case of not meeting requirements, we hope you will understand the situation.
- 6. Presentation time
- Oral presentations at the general sessions: 15 min including discussion
- Poster presentation: Please display posters throughout the meeting period.
- Oral presentations at the symposiums: Will be determined by the organizers of relevant sessions.
- 7. Outstanding Poster Award (available for members only)
- Will be chosen by the Selection Committee during the meeting.
Outstanding Poster Award will be given at the banquet.